Thursday, July 28, 2011

Story #1

It's just a story, don't take it personally...

Mom: I spent so much for you to study, what kind of result you get? Some more I got feedback from your
          Ms Lee said that you never do her work. You better have a good explanation for these !!!

Lily: It's not fault. I couldn't understand what she taught. That's why I don't do her work. I don't know how
        to answer those questions from text book.

Mom: Then why don't you ask your friends? Everyday only FB, FB and FB. Did you ask your friends
          when you online?

Lily: I only ask about what they do, have they eat and so on. Where got time to ask textbook questions?

Mom: Then why don't you approach Ms Lee to ask questions. You can choose to stay back after school
          and ask her. Instead you go out 'yamcha' with friends. Haizz...

Lily: I need to catch up with school bus...

Mom: I don't want to listen anymore. You've just disappointed me. Do you know how hard to earn a dollar
          nowadays? Do you know that i always dream and pray for you so that you can make me proud.
          Now, thanks to you, you just ruined everything. The best part, why don't you take action when
          you got your trial result? Only know FB and 'yamcha'. Maybe I should not ask you go study.
          What you do is only wasting every drop of sweats and blood I sacrificed for you. Get out from
          my sight, NOW!!!

Lily: ... (with tears rolled in her eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment