Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dilemma

accepting UPM...
the process ain't easy.

Some people love it
> less one problematic person
> no more tall people in the class
> less a weirdo in the class
> you better leave faster, I don't want to see you anymore
>I'm back, Klang

It's all about letting it go
If you are able to hold it high
You should be able to let it go

Maybe it's destiny
Maybe it's god will
Maybe it's my fate

> Teck Wee, it's golden opportunity !!!
> Hey, it's your dream came true...
> Congrats for getting what you want !
> same u leh~

feel happy and sad ... 
but I won't give up my dream
just to cater a thing I never wanted to do

It's hard
Doing things which you never wanted to do
But I have no choice ~~
I'm done that just for some of them

The expectations is high
especially from my grandpa
"Don't become lecturer, the paid is low."
"Math = no future "
" Don't regret"

Well, I'm going to end this mess
this chaos
this crap

go UPM

forget about UTAR

take their supports

push my limits

to reach my dream

 

I think I'd better leave right now
Before I fall any deeper
I think I'd better leave right now
Feeling weaker and weaker
Somebody better show me how
Before I fall any deeper
I think I'd better leave right now
----Leave Right Now, Will Young----

No comments:

Post a Comment