Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Last Chapter in UTAR


Looking at this ID
the ID that I wore for 1 month ++
It's time to say goodbye
to it... 
I haven't give a name to it yet ....
sad-nya~~

I'm leaving UTAR soon
in a week time
It's hard to say goodbye
To people who I love and I admire
To people who I salute and I respect
To people whom I grateful with

2 months in UTAR
it's been a great journey
It's a lifetime experience
It's exciting
It's fun

Here I met some incredible people
different and weird people
It's definitely a sweet dream for me
a great memory
to bring along with my life

I'm destined to do that
Having a moment of truth
On The Edge of Glory
here 
in UTAR

thanks for support
it's part and parcel of life
life goes on
we move on too

Leaving UTAR
is it the end?
or
it's just the beginning ??

God knows ~~~

1 comment:

  1. Bye Bye la~ if free come kampar again la~ we can have a small gathering ge~ XD

    ReplyDelete