Sunday, July 17, 2011

Guilty

Feel guilty for something...

It's hurt... when you break your promise...
It's sad.... when you disappoint your friends...

Feel guilty for something....

UPU offer : Maths in UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA...
never thought I got this course..
love the maths so much...

THE BEST PART>>>
they offer me a scholarship...
Biasiswa Khas Tenaga Akademik

Oh.. I can't believe is happening to me,
Some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this...

feel guilty when saw all this attraction.. haha
need advice so much on this..
whether should accept or not...

It's my dream to be a lecturer somewhere and someday..
the scholarship just provide a chance for me... ><"
still considering...

feel guilty cause I'm now in UTAR..
studying half way...
though still doubt about myself
I'll try to make it through..

pening pening.... @.@


No comments:

Post a Comment