Friday, January 30, 2015

The Anticipation

  After weeks of coming back from the trip, I guess I'm still a little bit jet lag. Everything in hands including FYP, tuition classes and other commitments seems do not synchronized with my rapid pace. Some showed the sign of breaking apart, else just remained stationary. All this while, I am dreaming and  wandering about something far, far away. I called it, THE ANTICIPATION

  In 6 months time, I am gonna be a normal Asian guy with Mathematics degree back in his mind. The road to the future seems pretty bright, considering Mathematics can leads you to different parts of the world. You can work anywhere such as academics, banking, finance, manufacturing, management and many more. I guess the hardest part is to assimilate Maths with those industries. But anyway, I'ma venturing into academics line. This implies Master and PhD. Hopefully everything turns out well. 

  My tuition classes, probably nothing much to complain about. I have 6 classes per week. I'm taking F3 to F5 Science, F3 English and Maths, as well as F5 Add Maths. The challenge here is to conduct the class in bilingual settings. I mean thanks to our prominent education minister, it's been chaotic and messy in the education industry, the schools and the tuition centers. Kudos for them to make people in a hot mess, and the teachers have to bury up the mess under the carpet. (Pathetic life though !!)

  Remember those time when you meet someone that you like and you feel like you wanna hold their hands for the rest of your life. Well, this person has just arrived at this point of my life. As nothing ventured, nothing gained, I'm gonna take chances, risk my entire life to win this person's heart. That of course, if this person is interested. If else, nothing goes well. However, so far we've been chatting everyday and the content is pretty intense (with the gossips and anime). But as I said, the anticipation here is wow the heart, it's part of my 2015 plan though. (Awesome plan =P)

Current jam XDD

Love Me Like You Do 
by Ellie Goulding


who's excited about Fifty Shades of Grey (Me!!!)
yes, Ms Goulding is gonna be featured in 
one of the most anticipated movie of 2015
the song turned out to be a powerful ballad with catchy tune
love this song so so much

Bulletproof Picasso
by Train


Another great single produced by Train
honestly their music is so cool
and when comes to this song
the title itself makes you wanna to take a listen to the song
and I'm still figure out what the song is about

Heartbeat Song
by Kelly Clarkson


First thing first
who hates Kelly though
Her songs are usually so cool
that they are always the anthems 
this song from her latest album
is gonna makes you up, up, up all night long

Let the Anticipation Games begin XD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment