Saturday, January 3, 2015

My 2014

I know it's been the third day of 2015
well
just wanna summarise my 2014 
it will be an eternal memory for me

Basically
Its been a massive roller coaster ride for me
There are so much ups and downs 

I'm so sensitive that
it kinda hits me 
as I'm thinking or talking about  
the graduation stuff

I mean in another 6 months
I'm done with my undergraduate life
for me 
"what's next" is a clear path
but for the rest
I'm not sure what or where do they heading
it's kinda creepy though
knowing that there are infinite possibilities in it

2014 also heralds me the true form of everybody else
probably due to the moody weather
(Hell ya!!! There's tornado in Pandamaran!!!)
I mean maybe it's too late to get along with someone else
but it's never too late to value the loved ones
I cherish everyone that help me along the way
and to the b's
Ah-Ah
not in my league

I've survived my internship in iMoney
It's a pretty awesome experience
meeting young and enthusiastic people
work along with them
it makes you strive further and harder to achieve your damn goals
though it's a short and sweet 9-week internship
the lessons learned: PRICELESS

Another achievement unlocked
I've completed all 3 levels of beginner Spanish
and I'm learning Japanese now
it's nice to learn languages 
out of those busyness and madness in Mathematics
in the end 
I still get the best of both worlds
so 
screw the haters (Whatever!!!)

In 2014, I watched lots of movies though
(every year also the same.. XD)
The Lego Movie | Pompeii | 300: Rise of An Empire | Captain America 2
Oculus | Godzilla | Edge of Tomorrow | Maleficent | X-Men
Hercules | Into the Storm | 100 Foot Journey | Boxtrolls
The Expendables 3 | Dracula Untold | Gone Girl
The Hunger Games | Pyramids | Night at the Musuem
and so many more... XDD

In the same universe
2014 probably has the weirdest combination of pop songs 
ranging from ihavenoideawhatthesongisabout songs
powerful ballads
diva songs
and the rest of the genres

Here's my Top 10 hits for 2014 
Chandelier by Sia
Let It Go by Idina Menzel
Happy by Pharrel Williams
All about the Bass by Meghan Trainor
Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Queen Nicki
Maps by Marron 5
Problem by Ariana Grande
Ghost by Ella Henderson
Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson
Masterpiece by Jessie J 

As mentioned above 2014 has been a wild ride for me
I'm always hope for a better year for this brand new year
and to the Bs
please be gentle
I miss the taste of sweeter life 
but
If they test me they sorry
Don't believe me just watch

The ghost of you that keeps me awake
however
we know that shit ain't real
you can take a break
I'm perfectly incomplete
The past is in the past
and I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
and yes
hopefully
I got one less problem without you

No comments:

Post a Comment