Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What am I doing?

It's pretty predictable
when some people asked me 
"Why do you join so many activities?"
so frequently
that I am so sick to explain it

Thanks to Glee 
( GLEE 4EVA~~~)


Why is that so???

There was a part in the show
where a question raised

What would you remember about your school life in 10 years time?

What I can imagine is a life with books
where I'm going to end up becoming a bookworm
I just don't want this thing to happen
I want my university life to be fun
a great memory
something that I am so proud of
thus
I would join university activities which I am capable of
which I think could bring benefits
( ABSOLUTELY NOT NONSENSE COLLEGE ACTIVITIES )

Even though among our university friends will meet up someday
but it will be during a special occasion
where you may have forgotten my last name
or the results or CGPA that I got
but you may remember the moments we shared

the days where we are stuck in the boring lecture classes
even we've forgotten the lecturer's name

 the mega projects that we have done together
the sleepless nights that we spend 
 the tears and the joys that have been captured in the pictures

the rumors that we have spreading around the campus
the fake couples that are trying to deny the rumors

so how would you gain these moments
if you always keep yourselves in the room

so I choose to step out of the room
explore the world outside
expanding my social life
gain a totally brand new experience

maybe it would be a road less taken
but what would I gain at the end of this 4 years life
nothing but a rewarding and fruitful 
valuable university life ~~~
and I'm telling you I'm not regret for choosing it


No comments:

Post a Comment