Thursday, May 31, 2012

Challenge accepted!!!

1st and foremost..
congrats to SOPHIE to walk away with the title of

feel so excited for her *.*
told you she'll win this cycle

below are some of the photos..
Sophie's COVERGIRL ads

the runner-up, Laura

Azmarie~~

Sophie with the star, Estelle

Alisha, the brit who quitted the show

the final moment....
Well, well, well
it's not the main point I wrote this post
neither to celebrate the last day of  May

It's all about expressing a deep down emotion stuff
it's not LOVE !!!
just to voice out what my heart wanted to say this far
(LOL)

I'm glad that some people saw me being a hardworking person
not craving for fame or love
just a enthusiastic person

It's imperative to look something at a different angle
I mean seriously

sometimes you just have to hang lose
or shake it out
cause
everything seems to make sense when you are cooling down

when I received a letter stating that I'm elected as MTM
1st thing flashed in my mind is
It's the moment that I never wished had arrived
but it did

I try and try and try
to reject it
all works failed
it's sucks to fail like this

regardless all the hard things I do
or all the prayers I do
in the end
that nightmare had just turned reality

HELP~~~~
and then my friend told me this
he told me to look at it at a different angle

I mean
all this while I've been trying to be optimistic
but when comes to this incident
I feel like OWNED~~

Gosh~~
Well, well, well

I guess this is the bad things that could ever happen to me..
just let it be~~~

I'm not going to spend my heart and soul in this crap 
the crap that I've been avoiding all this while
I won't commit 100%
just will juggle my time with other things

likewise
it's a way to explore
and added value in my CV

I don't care

No comments:

Post a Comment