Friday, April 27, 2012

A Question For Thoughts..

It happened so sudden
that a question just struck me
I'm stunned 
literally..
I just have no right answer for it

It comes a day 
when you will reviewing back your past life
thinking of anything that you've done
any words that you've said
anybody who you've meet
everything 
in that moment

I admit that
I'm making my life kinda miserable
in some ways
and I confess that I was mean
to every decision that I have made
some turned out to be a glory path
while
some just ended up in the hell 

I'm not sure why people don't get the big picture
when making a wise decision
all ends up in conflicts
hatred
kinda sad 

well
man's character is his fate
just because the fate doesn't deal you the right card
it doesn't mean you can just fool around and give up
it just means that you have to play the cards gives
to their maximum potential..

people treat each other
in many ways
I have no idea why people like to use each other
for their own benefits
some just keep on exaggerates the rumors
and in the end
no one gets the benefit of it..

 well..
what's the question that stuck in my mind,
as you can see

using Rubini's Theorem to estimate the slope of the indifference curve
with respect to integrated pest management and a good marketing plan, 
find the parallelism errors ...

that's what on my mind
I'm baffled 
as many things come to my mind
I've sorted out some of it
the rest still remained undone

well
get the question for thoughts???
never mind
just ignore it and I'll keep it to myself.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment