Sunday, April 1, 2012

Here's To Us ~

Glee has been doing a great job
either making a music sounds better
or
introduce great music

Recently
I've listen to the song
Here's To Us~
originally sang by
Halestorm

Halestorm who???


it doesn't matter who are they
They certainly making great rock musics

Here's to us
Here's to love
All the times
That we f*cked up
Here's to you
Fill the glass
Cause the last few days
Have kicked my *ss
So lets give em hell
Wish everybody well
Here's to us
Here's to us

kinda addicted to this song currently
mainly due to how dirty the lyrics are

Glee had made it clean
but i prefer the dirty version ^^

If they give you hell
Tell em to go f*ck themselves
Here's to us
Here's to us

Never try to give a damn
but as long as I know how to breathe
I will keep fighting
never try to mess up with me
I never go rude
unless you try to provoke me 



Well~~
I'm sick of your words
just to inform you that
I've told you I'll changed
it's not up to you to decide my world
cause you don't know a single thing about it

Don't play that stupid game
coz I'm a different kind of guy ~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment