Saturday, September 14, 2013

Me as a Workaholic

You never know that 
how your pasts
can influence your present moment 
so greatly
until it happened randomly
and you just kinda freaked out
clueless about what to do

for the next few moments
your mind is stuck with the scenario
the past come upon like a tidal wave
strike without a sign
and leave without a trace

people always say
let bygones be bygones
but the "bygones"
is defined as things that happened in the past
and at the same time
you've let go it completely

people around me say that I'm a workaholic
in fact
I admit to myself that I am
even my doctor advice me not to overwork my brain
but through tonnes of works
I find myself really enjoy those moments of working
and the joy is irreplaceable
though this kind of attitude has been a viral factor 
of maintaining a relationship
yet after all this while
I like myself when I'm at work
I'm at my fullest when I'm indulging in madness
I couldn't express the joys when I'm super busy


though this busyness will leads me no-where
but at the end of the day
I rather work than feeling alone
I rather work than thinking of the past
that's me
a brand new self-defined "me"
I'm accepting for who I am
I'm embracing for who I want to be

 yup
that's what I wanna be
@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment