Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Anger Level

E: Hey, I want to go your house.
F: Sure, for what?
E: For fun, haha.
F: OK, then just come to my house. ( Anger Level 1 )


( 3 days later )


E: Hey, remember I went to your house a few days ago.
F: Ya, you still want to come to my house? 
E: I don't think so.
F: Anything bothers you?
E: Nothing, it's fine. It's just that your mom's fried rice was too salty.
F: Really? I'm so sorry for that. ( Anger Level 2 )
E: Not only that, your house damn hot. I was sweating like dog.
F: But dog doesn't sweat. Well, you can always ask to speed up the fan. ( Anger Level 3 )
E: I'm so "paiseh" to ask. 
F: OK, I think I better leave right now.
E: BTW, your dogs are so smelly. You should take them for shower.
F: ( Volcano eruption )




Sometimes, less is more.
Don't complain.
Don't argue.
Think before you talk.
Cause you never know that your words could provoke someone.


No comments:

Post a Comment