Thursday, November 11, 2010

Graduation Day ~ Prelude

11/11/10 marked our graduation day (upper 6 only)
5 hours from now, we'll be going to Crystal Crown Hotel~
By now, we should have paid RM 40 ( RM35 for hi-tea, RM5 for photo)
Yesterday took almost 4 hours finish our rehearsal ><''

Graduation,
for some, it may be just a part and parcel of life,
for some, it is like one moment in time~~
for some, it is just a waste of time


XXX : Then what you feel about this graduation ?
NTW: Oh, I believe this is a moment in time, we only get this chance once in a lifetime. Take it as an outing   with friends. Anything else?
XXX: Nothing...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Each day I live
I want to be
A day to give
The best of me
I'm only one
But not alone
My finest day
Is yet unknown

I broke my heart
Fought every gain
To taste the sweet
I face the pain
I rise and fall
Yet through it all
This much remains

I want one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will feel
I will feel eternity



----- "One Moment In Time", Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment